Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why I don't work there....Part 2

The atmosphere between Topher and I didn't get any better. Most nights we spent torturing one another by spending time together, wanting one another but not touching one another, not knowing whether it would be easier if he left the room or if he stayed. If the torture of having him there was worse than missing him.....

The beginning of the end was the night of a MASSIVE storm. In a matter of minutes the entire town and the surrounding towns were without power, trees down everywhere, wires down, transformers arching and blowing, trees on homes, cars, barns, blocking the roads and trapping people in their homes. Working by myself was not an option and I called someone else in to assist me. But by 3AM, the calls had slowed and we were catching up when the Sgt came in to visit. I should add, the person I called in to help me, also happens to be my best friend, confident and the only man besides my dad I cannot live without.

AJ and Topher LOVED to gang up on me, it was like a game, lets see how badly we can get her tonight. I do not remember the start of the argument but I do remember throwing a cookie at AJ. Here is where AJ got to play his favorite game, he saw the chemistry between Topher and I and he loved to tattle to him, knowing I would end up apologizing because I couldn't tell Topher no (listen bitches, you would have said just about anything to get those fingers to work their magic again too!) As soon as the cookie left me fingers I realized my mistake and saw those two turn on me like rabid dogs over a piece of meat. I was toast.....

But I wasn't going down without a fight.

I resisted, until Topher had my arms twisted behind my back and had forced me to my knees to achieve that position (turns out being over 6'1'' and having all that training didn't leave me much of a chance....dick)In the next moment I learned for sure that Topher wasn't anemic, in fact he had plenty of iron, when I sunk my teeth into his arm. I also learned his pain tolerance was higher than my tolerance for the taste of iron and blood.

The next week I left my ass imprint on the sink in the kitchen and my DNA on the office chair....turns out his tongue and his dick are even MORE talented than his fingers. One morning not long after that during a rather nasty argument over where the fuck we were going and what the fuck was going on, the secretary came in early and caught me in his office.

I didn't learn till months after I had quit and then tried to go back that she had known so clearly what was going on, or told anyone that mattered.....turns out I didn't cover up my reason for being in the sexy young sgt's office at 5AM very well. OOPS!

I'll take the memories I left the place with over the crappy pay anyday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment