Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Why I don't work there anymore....Part 1

First, let me just say, even though I know no one will believe me, I did not take a job in law enforcement as some twisted way of accessing every badge bunnies wet dream: endless cops. I took it because it was available, it paid my bills and it was what I majored in in college.

My second job with a PD is where todays story comes from. My first night on the job, Topher walked in and I thought 3 things, WOW, DAMN and STRIPES, JACK POT! It was lust at first sight. For both of us, but it took a few months for the lust to boil over.

First it verbally boiled over, Topher would spend WAY too much time in the station and not on patrol. Hours on end spent talking, flirting and trying to avoid touching and save our jobs. His self control was the most annoying quality I've ever dealt with and when he combined it with his ability to write me emails and messages that left wet spots on my chair, I'm suprised I'm not in a padded room somewhere rocking back and forth and screaming his name.

Lets remember though, he was still but a man and he had revealed to me all of his turn-ons. Black dresses, strappy heels, how he liked my hair, his favorite among my collection of perfumes and exactly what touches and words send him over the edge. One night, I'd had enough playing and I decided to turn up the heat. I included every single, last turn-on into that well planned and well orchestrated outfit (never say I don't know how to be a dirty girl) and on my way out at the end of my shift and the beginning of his, I stopped in his office.

I'd say I'd spare you the details, but what fun would that be? We thought the station was empty, except for the dispatcher (who, as my bestfriend, new better than to interrupt.) We were wrong. About the time his fingers found just the riiiiiiiiiiiight spot, the door to the cell block slammed shut. I nearly fell off the desk. And my panties were still around my ankles, under the desk when the officer walked by. I doubt he missed what was going on. That ended my night of seduction....

but it certainly wasn't the end of Topher...

No comments:

Post a Comment