Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So its been a while.....

I had to think a while about what I would say next, although that is not at all the reason for the delay. Lazy, busy, blonde, way too easily distracted....take your pick.
Then I remembered. I mentioned THE ex when I shared with the online world my story of Cam.
The ex is insane, and I don't mean in the same fun, lovable, amazing, kinda way that I am. (really I am just ASK my coworkers). Let me also say, I still have a soft spot for him. I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I am female and I am naturally programmed to want to fix the broken and what has more fix appeal than a broken soldier. I mean hello, he got broken serving our country. Excuse me for following my nurturing insticts. Sorry..tangent there.
Paul was my first in many ways, he was certainly the first man I loved as an adult, the first man I lived with, the first man to stick it.....there (yes THERE, don't judge until you've tried it ladies!!) He was the first man to give me multiple orgasms in one session, the first man to actively help me check off items on my "Fuck it list". He was also the first man to really truly break my heart. But the ride, was great.
He was an infantry soldier. He put the bad in badass. Seriously, just ask him (or any other infantry soldier) they are the best.
Meeting him was actually life changing, I had that AHA moment, he came strolling into Lindsay's apartment that night and I saw two things, big muscles and bigger tattooes. Helllllllllllllllllooooooooo sexy.
Cut to the not so hot parts. He had PTSD, badly. There is NO way to explain away that black eye that he REALLY gave me swinging in his sleep (his nightmares scared ME, I can't imagine how bad it was to be having them). He had a PYCHOTIC ex wife. This bitch once got dragged off my MP's as she stood screaming profanities at me from across a parking lot.
And lets not forget....the mother. I think that bitch had a list of foods she KNEW I did not like and served one at least every meal. For an entire week. A FUCKING WEEK.
She made me sit through The Departed and act as a translator, what, just because I'm from Mass you expect me to understand people who say things like YAHHHHHHD and CAHHHH. Ok, so I do, but The Departed is NOT that hard to understand, its not like it was filmed in French.
And all of this I lived through because.....I loved my soldier. Wanna hear the nasty ending now? The man of so many firsts, asked me to marry him. Then, when I had traveled 3000 miles, after a fantastic trip to Las Vegas with him, he sent me a text to let me know, it wasn't working out.

And that was the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment